Easy To Deploy
LocaTOR™ A-Tags are battery-powered and can be incorporated into a fob that can be attached to an asset or embedded in a badge holder that can be attached to someone's clothing.
Low Cost Scale Up
You can purchase the number of A-Tags you initially require initand then add more as a solution is rolled out across many sites or locations.
Customisation & Branding
We can provide white label A-Tags or for applications where a branded solution is required we can provide custom A-Tag enclosures with volume discounts.
The Locasys team is available throughout the commissioning process and to help implement, launch, and support your location-aware business solution.
A-Tags can be configured to operate for up to five years without changing batteries by incorporating a motion sensor and only reporting location information when moving and at lower frequency when stationary. This is especially useful for portable asset that are not in constant use.
- A 3 Volt Lithium coin cell with 580mAh nominal specified capacity
- Average current consumption in use typically 5 micro A
- Current consumption not in use is typically less than 0.25 micro A
RF Specifications 868.95MHz, 867.90MHz, 915.15MHz
- Transmission Range up to 50 metres
- Low ageing frequency reference, <1ppm per annum
- Modulation, Manchester coded FSK at +/- 40kHz deviation
- Manchester data rate 20.945kbps
- 6 bit CRC for extremely highly data integrity
- Badge/Tag transmits at 1.2 second intervals
- RF output typically -26dBm (2.5 Micron Watts) e.i.r.p
- Spurious radiation below 1GHz less than 4nW
- Spurious radiation above 1GHz less than 1 micro W